AirPura Air Purifier R600 All Purpose, Standard Size White
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,099.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
• The R600’s powerful 560 CFM IMPELLER draws air through an 18 lb Carbon Bed and TRUE HEPA filter to clean your indoor ai
Removes: Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Fitness Centres.
- Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,500 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18 lbs Anthracite Carbon Filter (100 % Blend)
18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter .The impregnated carbon accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|